...and pirates go ARRR! ...and pirates go ARRR!

Classic!

I remember this from years ago!
It's still good!

Max n' CO #6 the New Guy Max n' CO #6 the New Guy

Hey Dude!

Not bad!
The story was a little predictable but over all it was good.
The animation was a little too "tweened" for my taste but everything fits together nicely. You need to normalize the audio in this to make everything sound better. If you need a hand animating any of this series give me a yell!

-Hampo

Shadowii2 responds:

Haha, thanks!
And I'm slowly getting my hands on the animation style that is mix of FBF and tweening, which I'll probably start to use more in future.
Heh, yeah, my audio normalizings just don't work most of the time so the voices change a lot between quiet and noisy.

But thanks for the criticism there!

Residunt Eval 4 Residunt Eval 4

Hit and Miss

Not bad, Brings back memories

Super Mario bros Z ep 3 Super Mario bros Z ep 3

One of the few sprite films that are good

I have liked the series so far and it showa aome massive potential. How ever it would be nice to see some custom fight animations that don't rely on tweens and with some new character moves. Email me some time if you want an example of some custom sprite animations.

Late For Class Late For Class

What can I say?

Loved it on Sheezy and loved it here!

IT Geeks: Guinness Bueno IT Geeks: Guinness Bueno

Hmmmmmm I

liked Balloony as it had a bit more humor but anyways whats with brits and guinness anyways? Aussie Beer is much better and stronger!
Love Hampo!

Wonchop responds:

Gotta go with what I know and what I know is...erm...B3n likes Guinness...yo

19-2000 Collaberation 19-2000 Collaberation

Hmmmmmm Damn you all!

An OK collab but i have a request.... next time you make one give me a call. I want to start colabing more and some of my friends were in this one.

IAF: Oh Frenchmas Tree! IAF: Oh Frenchmas Tree!

Not bad

No music colabs are cool so yeah............................... see you around Sheezyart!!!

War of the Worlds Pt2 War of the Worlds Pt2

I can't wait

Don't listen to Rubber_Ninja, I thought it was good. He probably doesn't know what comes later in the novel. Keep up the good work!

Born in the 80's Born in the 80's

Brought a tear to my eye....

Absolutly beautiful